Tuesday 10 September 2013

Initial thoughts on Doc Martin clip.

I think that the Doc Martin clip is a mixed genre type of clip, I think that it tried to have comedy in there by having the water pipe burst and having everyone coming in the room but not really helping ending with the dog. Doc Martin finally snaps and tells everyone what to do and ends by saying to the dog "and you..." which leaves the audience thinking what he could do with the dog. Then I think it kind of moved on into a more story lined section where he saw a girl with an eyepatch and some music played which made you feel as if he knew her. She also looked a bit shy or guilty and he looked really intrigued. He then was called upon by a lady who needed his help and kept on piling him up with vegetables and I think they tried to aim at maybe a bit of comedy there too by having more and more being pilled onto him. I have never seen Doc Martin before but from the 5 minute clip I feel that it is some sort of detective programme with funny moments. I think that the target audience for this show is people maybe over the age of 20 because, as a teenager, I didn't enjoy it that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment